Tuesday, August 28, 2012

De-virginization . . Is that even a word?

I have lost my virginity . . . . in blogging. I have just set up this blog and am interested in writing about all kinds of things. I probably sound retarded right now as I expect most bloggers do on their first try. However, I DON'T CARE!!! This is FUN!
Maybe, just a few people would end up reading my blog. That's O.K. with me because life is not a popularity contest. So we might as well enjoy living our lives to make ourselves happy and not worry too much about what other people think of us. Nevertheless, I am happy that you took the time to read this. Yipee!! (I am obviously a newbie at this.)
Anyway, back to the theme of my blog, LANGUAGE AND LIFE UNDER THE SUN. Truly living life is about learning, trying new things and going on adventures . . every day, or at least as much as possible . . . no matter if you are "not that young anymore". So, I will try my best to take my readers on some of the adventures that I have been on  . . . in mind, body and spirit.

2 comments:

  1. i started blogging last friday! hahahaha...... there's something about August that made people write their first blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @bg: Actually, I read your blog and then thought about writing one myself! Being so stressed out because of October, I needed an outlet and I surprisingly did it. hehehe. Thanks, sis, for putting yourself out there!

      Delete